The Chocolate Frog Frame-Up - JoAnna Carl I picked up this book because I needed a book with an amphibian on the cover (and frogs work). This is the first I've read in the series and I definitely felt lost for the first few chapters. Even without having the background on the characters, I figured out the baddie early on (it was just so obvious). I did like the suspense and the chases both on land and sea. They added some real excitement and danger to this little small town in Michigan. I liked Joe but I thought he was rather close-mouthed for someone dating. Lee didn't know a lot about Joe and kept questioning his motives (internally of course). I thought the ending the future marriage proposal kind of weird since they basically didn't have much of a relationship as of yet. I thought it was rather premature.

All in all not a bad story and I will probably come back and start with [b:The Chocolate Cat Caper|518518|The Chocolate Cat Caper (A Chocoholic Mystery, #1)|JoAnna Carl|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1348367661s/518518.jpg|506455] at some point but no rush to return to Warner Pier.