Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch - Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman I absolutely loved this book. It's sacrilegious, irreverent and totally hilarious. This is basically a story of an angel and a demon, mortal enemies who become friends just by proximity. They've been hanging around Earth (well England actually) for centuries, just waiting for the apocalypse, that they have become friends and allies. They love life on Earth and don't want armageddon and therefore do whatever they can to sabotage it without blatantly doing anything against their morals. The cast of characters is huge and actually takes up 2 full pages in the beginning of the book. Quite a few of them appear only once to move along either Aziraphale's (the angel) story or Crowley's (the demon).

It's rather surprising that I liked this since I'm anti-religion and I read one book by Terry Pratchett and one by Neil Gaiman and greatly disliked both of them. This was just a totally zany adventure with a kooky cast of characters. I listened to the audiobook which had a fabulous narrator. I'm not sure if I would have actually been able to read this book but listening to someone else's interpretation was amazing!